Monday, March 30, 2009

earth hour?! what earth hour?

so it was earth hour on saturday frm 8.30 to 9.30 so me and my frens planned for an outing to the CBD to check on how it would b like to stay in the dark city for an hour... but earth hour just seemed like an ordinary day to melbourne with all the lights on here and there and it wasnt significant at all, just the state library that was keeping up with the 'rule' =,= .... (*testing some photos with color palette)

and strangely enough, the federation square was the one that wasted most energy thru excessive usage of light and there was even a concert happening there with the huge 'electricity-wasting' screen for passer-bys to view at =,=... what a day huh~ lolx

2 comments:

  1. I went dark for Eartch Day! Lighted dozens of candles in my room and swithced off everything connected to the powerline. Only my laptop was on but on batteries, that's allowed I guess. So cosy but... kind of a fire hazard too, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!... lighting up dozens of condles aint gonna save the earth! ure polluting it even more! lol and burning out the o2 in the air, left only co2 haha

    ReplyDelete