Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Trip to Hong Kong 2013 - Part 8 (Final)

After the trip in and around Aberdeen, we went back to stay in the central Hong Kong for 2 nights via this famous app called Airbnb. It does look somehow slightly different that what we saw in the picture although it has a beautiful rooftop chilling space. I suppose you should lower your expectation to 70% before you decided to book apartments in Asia. I managed to discover the best food that I've ever had in Hong Kong. It is at the food court in Sheung Wan market. I ordered Ma Po Tofu (the best one i've had in my life), crispy pork with sweet chilli dipping sauce, and steam fish.

After a whirlwind trip in Hong Kong, it was great to be back to Melbourne (it's always good to be home). And the winter was almost over, the flower starts to blossom everywhere.  In my next post I'm going to write about picnic at the beach and Beyonce's concert. So stay tune!



No comments:

Post a Comment