Friday, October 9, 2009

week 10 discussion slides...

just a quick run thru about where i went & what i did these couple of weeks as i was completely disappear from my blog... yes last couple of weeks were hectic as after i finished my final presentation, i went back home to Malaysia and then vacation in Singapore and then back again to Melbourne this Monday as i got a new job that is starting soon, YES!! i got a job, finally... im gonna work at an archi firm and its a fulltime job so i will take a year off from my study to work just to get some hand-on experience in the archi industry :)... continue my previous entry, this post will be about my week 10 discussion slides for the studio... it was still work in progress.. im lazy to talk about it, just see it urself aye :P

No comments:

Post a Comment