Thursday, December 11, 2008

random shit and what i wore these two days...

i know ive been lazy in blogging these few days coz theres nothin much to b posted on coz i wasnt really goin anywhere except shopping, shopping, and shopping...and no...no shop for my stuffs (i promised!..*tho i bought two pairs of boots and leather shoes frm camberwell for just $40 (no ure not hearing a wrong price.... $40 for two pairs!!), which were again 'a-sin-not-to-buy' stuffs :P) but my family's coz i'll b back to malaysia and souvenirs are a 'must' to bring back home to show them how much i love them lolx....

below are the photos of my leather shoes and the black boot which are 'in' the season for quite a long time, a.k.a. timeless pieces :)


and my outfit for yesterday was as below...

on me: cotton on's jeans shirt, vintage polka dots bow tie, jay jays' black skinny jeans and esprit leather sling bag...

and belows my outfit 2day (need to dress down to casual according to the need of the client as i was having a photoshooting session in richmond this morning)

on me: levi's oversized jumper, british india sweater, jay jays' acid washed light blue jeans...

and the photos that i took somewhere around richmond... very nostalgic :)

P/S: i'll post up the photos frm the photoshooting session once i get my hands on em

No comments:

Post a Comment