Wednesday, October 15, 2008

my black & white week

ive been extremely busy (ok ok...i know ive been busy all the while since this sem started as u all know...haha) this week especially as im rushing for portfolio submission today and yesterdays pin up for studio as its the last week that im gona get crit frm the lecturer...so alot of stuffs to prepared and take care of...

anyway...ive finished my portfolio...wanna see how it looks like?..here u go

above is the cover (with transparent paper on top of the tracing paper that has ink traced from the picture below) and another view of the inside (below)....hopefully it'll get me my dream job nex time coz ive wasted 165 dollars (but luckily the currency drop these days) in printing all that out

so when i went to submit my portfolio this afternoon...i thought i was gonna present as well coz ive put down my name in the list of ppl who are gona present today...but guess what....my lecturer didnt come :(....so my presentation is postponed to nex week....so unlucky...been prepared all the while and dress up all that....

so i was thinking of treating myself somethin better just to celebrate the fact that my portfolio is done...so i went for a haircut at kairo's again..lolx


(please ignore my model-wannabe 'o' mouth lolx) no more ashley this time :(...she went back to korea (how sad is that?!)....so i got my hair cut frm Hey Ji...not that i dont like the hairstyle....its ok...not great but not bad....its just ok's ok....might get my hair cut somewhere else nex time...

another look of my hair frm sideway...

No comments:

Post a Comment