Wednesday, October 29, 2008

kick start my summer...

so my studio's over and nows time to kick start my summer activities!...first of all...is.....pow!..swimming of course!...my fav sport ever!...as *ehem* a former high school swimming club president...swimming means somethin more than a sport for me...its a job haha lolx...nah....just that i feel awkward if not been 'touchin' water for some time ya know....and its summer!..water temperature will not b too chilly....

anyway...i went to melb uni's swimming pool (ok ok...my rmit doesnt have a swimming club alrite)...to swim for 1300m...i do count...coz one lap should b 50m...one lap is a back & forth 'trip' and the swimming pool is 25m...i took a shot of the gymnasium so to let u know how the building looks like...


and below's the garden in between my place and melb uni..its pretty near coz all i need to get to melb uni is just by crossing the garden....and its beautiful...so i dont feel tired of walking at all when passing thru the garden :)

then i finished off my afternoon by doin some shopping at melb central+myer+david jones... haha!...just to release all the stress that i gathered throughout my entire sem... and its pretty working lolx...i didt bought alot of things tho its australian recession time (aussie dollar dropped til 2.2 which means malaysian happy!)...all i bought was a yellow jacket frm kenji in myer coz its very prada and with cheap price lolx (shocking yellow for summer!) and a stripe short pant frm jay jays at melb central...

No comments:

Post a Comment