Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Welcome!!

Ok...let me start with it...this ain't my debut in bloggin', instead i've been posted several blog on my friendster...and that actually more like a travel log than a blog..ok let me post some shit here before i introduce myself...


thats me...a photogenic 20-year-old architecture student who leads a normal life and wanna b rich and famous someday in the future (hopefully)

now that u see me...let me introduce u to the my world....and this blog will include all the experiences, supermodels (i ain't kidding coz im a model freak), architecture stuff (of course), movies, and perhaps everyday life....

there you go.....hope that u enjoy it!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi dude, just wondering whether are you the one who's written some awesome articles regarding office rental in singapore. Great job!

    jwd25

    ReplyDelete